Legal expertise with good business sense.
Company law is one of the core competences at all branches of our business law firm. Our clients trust in our sound expertise, wide range of experience, and specialised knowledge of virtually all business sectors.
Form company start-up to succession, we support our clients with any company law issues, independently of their form of organisation. Our company law specialists work side by side with their colleagues in the fields of M&A, tax, and labour law. For complex tasks and legal issues, we can assemble powerful teams of experienced professionals with the necessary specialised competence.
We provide support with every type of company-law dispute, and represent our clients in the courts, e.g. in disputes within investment trusts or in stock corporation squeeze-out procedures.
Our clients include mid-sized companies, listed German stock corporations, as well as international enterprises. We cover a wide range of business sectors, from banking, insurance and financial services, to a variety of service providers, real estate companies and production companies, all the way to telecommunications, media, and publishing companies.
Our competence fields:
- Start-up and restructuring of companies
- Structuring of partnership agreements and executive’s service contracts
- Advice and representation in disputes
- Conversion, reorganisation, and joint ventures
- Planning and organisation of company succession
- Disputes within investment trusts
- Stock corporation squeeze-out procedures
Your specialists for Company Law: